Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tip #31 From Mrs. Sunny

"Our cell phones are the greatest tool!"

I visited my good friend Steph this weekend and last night we had our kids to sleep, turned off the lights and whipped our our handy-dandy cell phones to use as a 'flashlight' to get to bed.

So what are the many uses for our phones? here's my Top 20 that I can come up with off the top of my head

1. To talk to people
2. To text people when we don't have the time to call and talk
3. Games
4. Check our email
5. Calculator
6. Time ( I can't stand a watch, my phone is my watch)
7. And my alarm clock!
8. Tip calculator
9. Address book
10. Calendar
11. Event reminder - Birthdays, appointments, anniversaries - I love it!
12. World Clock for the travelers - I wish I could travel like I was in college still! Once the kids are out of the house I spose! :)
13. Converter
14. Stop watch - Sunny used this when I was in labor with Kristofer and Kathryne timing the contractions - very handy! :)
15. Notepad - I've used this on occasion when I don't have paper to write a quote down or something... My recent: "Life is a fairytale - dreams really do come true!"
16. Blue tooth (can't say that I've experienced this feature :)
17. Camera - I still have pictures on my phone from when Kristofer was a baby...how time flies
18. Phone book
19. Mini music box - great samples when the boredom arises with the kids!
20. And of course a flashlight! There have been many nights where Kathryne dropped her pacifier and I'm scanning the floor with my phone!

Isn't it amazing what we can use our phones for? What did we ever do without them?

I guess we walked through the house in the dark stepping on toys and tripping up the stairs the whole way.... :)

Have a happy fathers day all you fathers! We're waiting for Sunny to get back from rehearsal!

No comments:

Post a Comment