Monday, June 28, 2010

Tip #32 From Mrs. Sunny


"Take time to try a new recipe!"

Since Sunny grew up eating food from his parents' restaurant, he's not a big fan of my regular meals being so regular...including tacos, hamburgers, spaghetti, tuna n' noodles, sloppy joes...all those great meals I grew up eating on the farm on a regular basis.

So my goal is to try a new recipe every Sunday starting yesterday!

"Sunday's Sunny Select" meal yesterday was:

Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (halves and pounded to the same thickness)
Coat w/ egg and dip in 1 C. bread crumbs & 1/2 C. grated Parmesan Cheese
Cook at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes

(Hint: I don't buy bread crumbs...pop a piece of bread in the toaster and voila!)

Roasted Potatoes w/ garlic and rosemary
Cube your favorite potato
Boil for a couple minutes, then transfer to a baking sheet w/ oil, rosemary and garlic
Bake at 450 degrees for about 20 minutes!

Green Beans w/ butter & sea salt

Just heat with butter and sea salt!

So easy...let me know if you try it! Each week I will post my new recipe and it would be great to have a "Sunday Recipe Swap" with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment