Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tip #70 From Mrs. Sunny

"Follow the ... 'Better late than never' policy"



So I finally got to the store and bought my 17 month old a toothbrush - gasp! I know, she has had those back teeth for months! I just kept forgetting! After an episode this past week I had to get Kristofer a new toothbrush and alas, I got Kathryne one as well. They were actually fighting over the double pack of toothbrushes all the way through the store - screaming and tears. I guess there are worse things to be fighting over like candy or a toy. :)

Here is why Kristofer needed a new toothbrush. As always, with 6 kids in the house during the day, grabbing 30 seconds to myself on the Ol' John is a rarity and when I do, it's like they know I'm not watching and someone always gets hurt or in trouble. But this past week it was quiet - I was enjoying my time until I come to the kitchen and Kristofer, Kathryne and Lucy (whom I watch) all have their hands in the peanut butter jar. This has been a classic for Kristofer the past 2 years and he finally drug the two little girls into it!

It was cute, though. I sent Kristofer to go wash his hands in the bathroom and he was taking forever! There was so much peanut butter on his fingers that it was stuck to the sink and he was trying to wash it off with his toothbrush...that toothbrush needless to say got thrown away! So we got new ones for the whole family!

Always remember it's better late than never!


No comments:

Post a Comment