Friday, May 7, 2010

Tip #21 From Mrs. Sunny

"Don't forget to call your mom tomorrow!"

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!

Sunny knows I don't need anything extreme for Mother's Day
or any holiday for that matter. All I ever need is some quality time with my family! We're planning on going to the museum for a train exhibit for National Train Day tomorrow and maybe see a baseball game if it's not raining.

I did get my present early - Sunny also knows I'm a practical shopper and I never buy anything for myself. He got me a cordless, rechargeable shaver for my legs. Which is ironic because of one of my later posts I talked about not taking the time to shave. I think this will help! :) I can use this one in the shower!

But don't forget to call your mother (and grandmothers for that matter) tomorrow! Tell them how much they mean to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment