Friday, May 21, 2010

Tip #24 from Mrs. Sunny

"Being away from technology for a week and a half isn't as bad you think! "

Yesterday I realized it had been over a week since I was on the internet and I don't know how I didn't miss it! I've had friends post how they don't have time for Facebook and I always wondered how that was possible! There's always time to squeeze in a few minutes on the internet!

I'm sure I had time I was just keeping busy in other ways...Kathryne turned ONE on Wednesday(unreal!), Sunny and I were gone all last weekend giving talks for and Engaged Encounter Weekend and I've been keeping up with housework ever since!

Sunny and I had a great time on the Encounter Weekend. It was really strange being away from both kids for two nights! The only other time I've been away overnight was when I was in the hospital with Kathryne. So technically, it's been 2 1/2 years since Sunny and I had a night to ourselves!

Wow! No kids in the bed...need I say more! :) Hee hee...anyone who knew me before I met Sunny, he has sure opened up my sense of humor! I love you, honey - life wouldn't be the same without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment