Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tip #22 & "23 From Mrs. Sunny

"Never give up and never say never!"

So my garden apparently wasn't a flop. I ended up trying seeds again and putting top soill on top and those little seedlings popped up! Apparently the roots won't have a problem with the clay in the soil!

And...drum roll please...Kathryne slept from 8:30-4:40 this morning! For a Sundstrom baby, that is "sleeping through the night"! I almost didn't want to write this for fear of jinxing this amazing milestone...

"Be thankful and appreciative of friends and family"

A friend of mine, Julie and her kids came over a couple nights ago. One of my few moments with adults during the week, which I always look forward to. My head was pounding from sinus problems (allergies? cold?) and she offered to watch the kids while I went to get medicine at the pharmacy. Thank you Julie - I feel much better!

I still don't have my voice back, though, and Josh and I are giving our talks this weekend at the Engaged Encounter...I'm hoping this goes away quickly. For one, I have always had a soft voice. Second, there will be no microphone...hmmm...we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment