Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tip #60 From Mrs. Sunny - Family Fun Saturday

"Make different shapes out of sandwiches with cookie cutters!"


Yesterday I just didn't post because I was lazy, so today is Family Fun Saturday. Which is perfect because today the Hawks are playing and Kristofer is snugged in with Sunny on the couch. To top off the moment I decided to make football sandwiches for his lunch while watching the game and he loved it! He ate the sandwiches faster than he ever ate his regular sandwiches.

You could do this for birthdays, or any special day with different cookie cutters!This will be on the menu again soon!

And for Savings Saturday...

Tip # 61: "Save time by washing the shower while taking a shower!"

My dorm building cleaning lady actually gave me this tip when I was in college. She was the cleaning lady who blared the country music while cleaning our bathrooms and we always had interesting conversations. Today I cleaned the shower while I was already in there and it saved me a lot of time and energy! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment