Monday, September 27, 2010

Tip #63 From Mrs. Sunny - Monday Madness



"Monday always comes around again..."

It's Monday morning again and I realize I haven't posted anything in like a month. I almost stopped posting, but I was missing our time together. Really.

I must say I have a perfectly justifiable reason for not posting in such a long period of time...I was tired. More tired than normal because I am 9 weeks pregnant with our 3rd Sundstrom Baby! Double - take...yes my due date is May 3rd. A little early to be telling people, but Sunny gets really excited and starts telling friends early. I am very happy that he is excited, because we are! Children are such blessings!

I don't want to know if it's a girl or boy this time. I already have one of each, but Sunny doesn't think I can wait. I can wait Sunny. We have joked that if it's twins we'll probably find out...we're joking only because I can' stop eating and Sunny had a nightmare about me having twins. Yes, he called it a nightmare, he couldn't sleep. Then I told him that ever since I was little I've wanted twins, so maybe it's fate. We will update you in a few weeks on that.

So that's the reason for my absence! I'll try and get back on board here as new Baby Sundstrom continues to grow strong!






No comments:

Post a Comment