Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tip #59 From Mrs. Sunny -Thankful Thursday

"Be thankful for all the little things your hubby does for you - and tell him!"

Sunny and I have been married 4 years and it seems every couple goes through the battle of who does what and when, when it comes to house work, lawn work, children etc.

Here's a list of things I'm thankful for Sunny doing:

*Fixing things around the house (refrigerator hoses, clogged drains, caulking, changing light bulbs)
*Changing the laundry over before going to bed
*Mowing the lawn after long work hours
*Spending quality time with the kids after work and on days off - they love their daddy
*Surprising me by making a special meal for supper
* And most of all, for putting up with me!

The list could go on, I love you Honey, and thank you for all you do! You're a wonderful person!

No comments:

Post a Comment