Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tip #58 From Mrs. Sunny - World View Wednesday


Think about the following quote by Albert Einstein:

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as
though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though
everything is a miracle. "

Wednesday nights I teach religious education and tonight was our first meeting where we always have a spiritual and inspirational speaker to help kick-off the year.

The speaker reminded me to see the "sacramental" experiences
(grace-filled encounters with Christ) in my everyday living and Einstein's quote encompasses the evening. It's easy to go through life not recognizing Christ's presence while cooking, cleaning, caring, etc.

Here are a few sacramental experiences of my own:

*When I gave birth to both my children - what an encounter with the miracle of life!
*At the end of the day when both kids are safely in bed sleeping and my heart is thankful
* Any moment Sunny and I have to ourselves to nourish our loving marriage
*Any encounter with nature is absolutely an encounter with Christ

Tomorrow, try and view everything in life as a "miracle". The fact that you are here on earth is a miracle of God. The all-knowing and all-loving God should be raised up, named and praised!







No comments:

Post a Comment