Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tip #65 From Mrs. Sunny - Sunny's Sunday Select

"Eat ice-cream and chocolate cake for supper"

The past few days I have finally felt the agony of "morning sickness" or "all day sickness". I never had this with either of the other kids, so Sunny is not used to me complaining during a pregnancy. But I feel sick and hungry at the same time, which makes it hard to find something that sounds edible to me. I'll be halfway through a hamburger when it's just not appetizing anymore.

What I've eaten today...eggs, hash browns, toast, cereal, fruit bar, egg rolls, corn, chicken noodle soup, and I opted for ice-cream and a chocolate cake that Sunny brought home after work today for supper (bless his soul!) The picture doesn't do it justice, it was amazing.




Needless to say, you can see my house is seeing the brunt of how I feel:





This too shall pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment