Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tip #10 From Mrs. Sunny

"Expect the unexpected - whether positive or negative"

The kids and I went to the library this morning since Sunny had to work today, and all was going well. Kristofer was picking out every book he touched to take home and Kathryne was pulling everything off the shelves. It's great discovering the world of books!

We were about done and Kathryne was practicing her walking again, fell down and screamed. I thought, okay, we are definitely tired. So we loaded up and Kathryne fell asleep at home for 2 hours and 5 minutes! That is going in the baby book as a record for my little girl - this walking must be wearing her out! Expect the unexpected! :)

She woke up, I put her straight in the high chair for lunch, cleaned her up and let her down to play. As soon as she stood up, she screamed. My little walker somehow sprained her ankle at the library- expect the unexpected! So much for showing off to relatives tomorrow on Easter! :(
Everyone pray she gets better - I just hope she won't be afraid to walk again once it gets better.

But hey, she actually took a nap today - look on the sunny side! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment