Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tip #13 From Mrs. Sunny

"Children will grow in their own time..."


I can't wait until my baby girl starts walking again! She was so excited that first week she walked before spraining a knee or leg, and now that it's better, she's not excited anymore. She would prefer to crawl and not injure herself again - or that's what I'm guessing is going through her mind. But I keep reminding myself that she will do it again in her own time!


It reminds me of the childrens book called "Ruby In Her Own Time" about a baby duck who takes her time and finally leaves her mother's nest and flies off on her own.
Kathryne will again walk and surprise me a second time...I'm just wondering when that will be!

I do know that like her brother, one day she will be running and exploring this world soon enough! Kristofer has grown up so fast, it amazes me what children can learn in 2 short years!

Hug and kiss your children today any moment you have - they are so precious and such blessings in your lives! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment