Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tip #12 From Mrs. Sunny

"Relax!!!"

Last night we had the kids down easily by 8:30 and of course there was a Twin's baseball game on that Sunny wanted to watch. That's one thing I've had to get used to after being married. My dad never watched sports and I've come to understand that it's a great outlet for Sunny, though.

But the past two nights Sunny and I have been up late working on two talks for the Engaged Weekend we're helping on in May and we still have two more small talks to get done by tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow!
Sunny and I have WAY different approaches to deadlines. I have been on Sunny the last 4 weeks to slowly get this done a little at a time. His approach is LAST MINUTE.

So last night I wanted to get going on these talks and I finally just told myself to RELAX...sit down with your husband and watch a baseball game. The talks will get done. He has surprised me with how well he can pull a talk together, though. We're almost done!

Take a few moments every day to just sit and relax. I often have a hard time just sitting, but I try to take the example of Sunny during baseball season. Relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment