Thursday, March 18, 2010

Homeschooling

I never thought I would have a teaching license and not be teaching, but I love staying home and being able to see my kids and with the daycare it gives them some interaction with other kids.

I brought the idea of homeschooling up to "Sunny" - sorry hon, I had to do it. (This was his nickname in H.S. and it fits my blog name. I think that's officially your name on here now! Don't hate me!) Anyway, he wasn't too keen on the idea at first, but one night we were watching 19 Kids and Counting and he realized they were all home schooled.

So as long as we have enough kids for a classroom I can home school! :) Hey, his mom was the youngest of 14 kids! :) I couldn't image that, but every child is a blessing and we're blessed with two wonderful children so far!

The show 19 Kids and Counting is quite inspiring, though. How the mother stays positive and patient day-in and day-out is beyond me. I struggle with that sometimes and I only have 2 kids!

I think that babe is waking up...so my time is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment