Monday, March 15, 2010

Stress-Free Night

So my husband works Monday nights late and I decided to get groceries after stopping at McDonalds with the kids, of course. I first go to Aldis and get everything generic that I can and then go to Hy-Vee since it's right next door. I'm grabbing my last item before going home and Kristofer falls asleep in the shopping cart at 7 pm! I've started keeping him up all day because he fights going to bed for over an hour and than wakes up early - so this is working pretty well. I went home, put him to bed sleeping and then had the entire evening to myself since Kathryne went to bed at 7:30! Wow - I hardly knew what to do with myself! A little TV, checked my emails, printed off some home school information, put away the food and now blogging! Yay! I think I might go to bed a little early and get some extra Zzzzz's! And the weather was absolutely gorgeous today, we were outside all day! I couldn't have asked for a better day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment