Monday, March 22, 2010

Tip #2 from Sunny's Wife

"Always be ready for an adventure with your kids!"

We had just dropped Sunny off at work and were driving in the garage when Kristofer yells, "Back! Back! See cows!" All weekend he has been asking to go see cows and this time he was about in tears. Sunny and I can't wait to be living on a farm someday and Kristofer sure backs this dream up every time he wants to see farm animals.

I had nothing else planned on a Sunday afternoon, so we ate lunch, changed diapers, and started on our adventure through the countryside looking for cows! We weren't having any luck, thinking after about a 1/2 hour of driving, I should have just driven back home to see my brother's cows. But just after I told Kristofer, "I think all the cows are sleeping..." we turned the bend and there they were on top of the hill!

And here's Kristofer's classic words these days, "Thanks, mom!" I just beamed after making my son's day by seeing the cows!

No comments:

Post a Comment