Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Afternoon....

The hardest part of this blog is coming up with interesting titles! Wednesday afternoon...stuck inside on a dreary day...I thought I would talk a little about my kids!

I'm with my almost 10-month-old daughter, Kathryne, who has no problem getting through the day with a 30 minute power nap. It took Kristofer until he was about 1 1/2 to actually start taking a good afternoon nap and sleep through the night, so I guess I'm destined to have Sundstrom children who don't need a lot of sleep. They must get that from their father!

I run my own in-home daycare called Little Blessings and today I've got two other children about Kathryne's age. They are both taking their second nap. I've given up on Kathryne taking good naps, and spend some quality time with her everyday! She's such a squealer these days, though, we have to go to the basement to play! I love it, she's quite the active girl and wants to be involved in everything!

I do find I'm much more relaxed in my parenting with my second child. I was a wreck with Kristofer - being a young mom and not knowing a thing about parenting . When he turned one, I was thankful he was in one piece! He's 2 1/2 and turned out to be quite a kid! He sure knows how to push my buttons, but he also knows how to make me laugh hysterically!

I thank God for them both every day, and for their wonderful father who's with me every step of the way! I'll talk about you another day, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment