Friday, March 12, 2010

Quarter of a Century Old!

Since our internet wasn't working yesterday, I've already missed a day in my "journal" - I knew I wouldn't make it a full week. :)

I'm turning a quarter of a century old this weekend and I'm not feeling a bit old, yet! I've been going through my head what I've accomplished in life so far...

1. I've graduated H.S.
2. Graduated College
3. Traveled around the world: Costa Rica, Ecuador, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Cayman Islands, and Jamaica.
4. I've been sky-diving
5. Married my wonderful husband
6. Have 2 beautiful children
7. We've got a roof over our heads
8. We're both employed
9. I've ran two 1/2 marathons
10. And we're blessed in so many other ways

And yet, there's so much to do in life, yet. So I decided to start a "Bucket List"

1. Bungee Jump
2. Take dance lessons
3. Travel to Ireland and Sweden
4. Run a full marathon
5. Write a book - not sure what it would be about, though
6. I'll be thinking all day and update you...

No comments:

Post a Comment