Friday, August 13, 2010

Tip #40 From Mrs. Sunny

"Let your kids experience the outdoors - in any weather!"

I have always loved the outdoors. My dream of living on a farm will always be there...but my kids and daycare kids still experience the outdoors everyday! One mother has already noticed I never put shoes on the kids...I let them feel the grass, rocks and squishy dirt under their feet!

Even if it's raining (and no lightening, of course) we'll jump in the puddles and catch rain on our tongues. I wanted to post a picture, but it just takes too long and I never know if my computer can handle it. I had the kids watch the rain come in today, sitting on chairs on the deck and they loved it!

Next time there's a storm - sit and watch it come in. What an amazing sight!

Sunny's Sunday Select
I have been wanting to thank my friend, Teressia, from high school, who tried my breaded chicken and green beans! I love to hear from everyone peeking at my blog! Go ahead and "follow" me!

Upcoming..."Monday Madness" Tip, "Teachable Moment Tuesday" Tip, and more! I have aspirations to do this daily. Sunny doesn't have faith in me considering my latest blogs have been weekly or less than weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment