Friday, August 20, 2010

Tip #46: Family Fun Friday

"Jump on the bed with your kids and spin in circles until you're dizzy!"

You will be amazed at how fun this is! You'll never wonder again why they think it's soo fun to jump on their bed.
As long as all the little kids are out of the room, I let Kristofer jump on his bed. You may be amazed at that, but once they fall off once, they usually figure it out. We had a blast!

And spinning in a circle is just as fun. I have mentioned before how the Tea Cups at Adventureland is my least favorite ride, and if I would spin in a circle long enough, I think I would feel sick. But to fall to the ground and watch the world go 'round and 'round is absolutely fun!

My kids were just laughing hysterically and thought I had gone crazy. Kristofer had a blast jumping with me and Kathryne was spinning in circles all while listening to music. Great times with the kids and family...that's all I need in life.

Try it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment