Monday, August 23, 2010

Tip #50 From Mrs. Sunny - Monday Madness


This is what I often feel like doing at the end of a Monday...I can always tell when my in-home daycare kidsand own two kids didn't get quite enough sleep during their busy weekend.

To keep myself going I often search the internet and different blogs for inspiration and different teaching ideas for homeschooling Kristofer in the near future. He turns 3 next month! Wow!

So drumroll please...Tip #50 From Mrs. Sunny is...

"Visit Mama Jenn for great inspiration at her blog!"

http://mama-jenn.blogspot.com/2010/08/expedition-earth-review-giveaway.html


Mama Jenn is giving away an excellent curriculum called "Expedition Earth: A Journey Through God's World" created by Confessions of a Homeschooler!

Both Mama Jenn and Confessions of a Homeschooler blogs are on my blog list -
please check them out!
____________________________________________________

Thank you all who visit my blog regularly. I can't believe I made it to 50 posts! I often put my posts on Facebook and it's great to hear when someone is peaking at them in their free-time!

The next step is the "Follow" me by clicking on the follow button and encourage me to keep going for 150 posts! I really enjoy getting my feelings and thoughts down in this blog and it's great to get feedback from my readers!



No comments:

Post a Comment