Friday, August 27, 2010

Tip #54 From Mrs. Sunny - Family Fun Friday



"Have fun with your family by just 'hanging out' "

With Fall just around the corner, it seems I've been trying to get the kids outside as much as possible before we're all stuck inside for the winter. Pool time, walks, riding bikes - we're having a blast.

I'm definitley dreading the long days inside...but I am looking forward to the time just "hanging out" together not only with the daycare kids but also with the family. More crafts, story times, and games indoors. More cozy times under blankets, building tents, and puzzles.

I really should be thinking about books to read. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! How do you enjoy "hanging out" with your family in the upcoming change of season?





No comments:

Post a Comment