Monday, August 30, 2010

Tip #56 From Mrs. Sunny - Monday Madness

"Find free grocery checklists online to help ease your shopping!"

I went grocery shopping today with both kids while Sunny worked this evening, and I always scribble my list for Aldi's on one scrap paper and Hy-Vee's on another. This evening I decided to try and be a little more organized in the future by having a printable checklist of groceries next time I go grocery shopping.

I quickly found one at... http://www.workingmom.com/grocerylist.htm - it looked like a great list.

While searching for a checklist online, I read that the longer you stay in the store wandering the more you're going to spend. Which, obviously makes sense. A lot of times I'm standing there looking at my scribbled mess making sure I've got everything and having to go back down a different aisle for things I've missed and then happen to pick up a few extra items along the way. If I had an organized list, I could easily check things off and be on my way a lot quicker!

I'll let you know how my checklist goes in 2 weeks! Happy grocery shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment