Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tip #55 From Mrs. Sunny

Sunny's Sunday Select..."Make Ham and Fried Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwiches"

Saturday night I drove to my sister's house with the kids while Sunny worked that evening and today. We actually had McDonald's as a treat from Grandma this evening, so I had to whip something up quick for Sunny. When Sunny's hungry, I need something quick and easy...

Last month I found a recipe for BLT's with a fried egg on top...delicious! So with sliced ham in the fridge, I thought I would make a Ham and Fried Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Sunny thought it was yummy and that's all I need to hear! He ate it so fast I didn't catch a picture. This may be on the menu for daycare tomorrow!

Sorry about "Saturday Savings" - I was at my sister's and Kristofer was starting to get a fever which he still has this evening :(

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment